Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Jaydee Supernatural Roadie IIA (UK, Europe)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Mike McGibney, Sep 5, 2005.

1. Mike McGibney

Mike McGibney Not impossible ... Inevitable

Apr 13, 2005
    Essex, UK.
    Hi there. Got a really superb Jaydee Roadie IIA (active, two pickups) that's not being played - criminal, really, but I have a few other basses that are more me. It's been setup and electronics serviced by the Bass Gallery recently, at the cost of around eighty pounds. You can find info on these basses on the official Jaydee site. I'm a bit rushed right now, so I'm just testing the water. Active passive switch, three way rotary selecter, tone knob for both active and passive as well as three band EQ. This is an exceptional versatile bass. Both fat precision and burpy bridge jazz tones are available, as well as a modern hifi sound (both pups on full). Any questions go ahead and ask, I'll try my best to answer them. Based in Essex if anyone wants to try it out, more than happy for that to happen.

Pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm open to offers! New these are over a thousand pounds and only built to order.

Regards

Mike

2. Mike McGibney

Mike McGibney Not impossible ... Inevitable

Apr 13, 2005
    Essex, UK.
    Bump. Looking in the region of seven hundred pounds.

3. Techmonkey

Techmonkey

Sep 4, 2004
    Wales, UK
    Ouch... When I read this, a little part of me died! I'm a big Mark King fan (I know, I know!) and I've been after one of these basses for as long as I've known what bass is... And the fact that it's in the UK.... Ahhhh, it's so beautiful! But I've spent all my money on my 5 string project... Someone, please, take this bass, you're killing me!