Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

jazz bass body

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Yvon, Dec 21, 2003.

1. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    I have a Jazz bass body that I would like to sell or trade. The body is not in a very good condition, I mean there is a lot of dings, some that goes through the paint. I drilled a hole myself (very poorly done) so I can adjust the trust rod at the body. I will leave the pots, the output jack and the pick up on the bass. The pots were working, they might need to be cleaned, same with the output jack. The neck pick up is not working anymore, it's a Seymour Duncan. You might be able to fix it or maybe it doesn't worth anything, I have no idea!

Anyway, I think it could be a good project body. You can keep it like this or sand it and repaint it.

Make me a cash offer or trade offer. I'm looking for EBS pedals, floor preamp (Fodera, J-retro, EBS, ect...) Or anything else. I will add cash in those deals.

I can get more pictures for those anyone interested.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Email sent. Offer made. Thank you.

3. I might be interested, email sent.

4. Yvon

Yvon Supporting Member

Nov 2, 2000
    Montreal, Canada
    sold :)