1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Jazz Bass control plate w/o input jack?

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Guiseppe, Feb 18, 2008.

  1. Guiseppe


    Oct 26, 2003
    Vancouver, WA
    I've got a Warmoth body that I had routed for the side input jack. Does anyone know of somewhere I can buy a control plate w/ just the 3 holes for the volume/volume/tone pots? (Chrome)
  2. lowendgenerator


    Mar 26, 2006
    I can't think of one, but you could always throw a dummy knob in there, or a kill switch.
  3. Matt R.

    Matt R.

    Jul 18, 2007
    Huntsville AL

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.