1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Jazz Bass Highway One

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Mohl, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Mohl

Mohl

Jan 10, 2012
    What do you think of this bass? When I saw it on the internet I fell in love with its honey blonde color and good price. But I haven't tried it yet. Is this a good, let us say great, bass?

2. jastacey

jastacey Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Houston,Tx
    I have a 2007 Highway One Jazz ... and out of the box, it is a good bass, a lot of people upgrade the tuners and pick-up's and also the pick-guards .... the remaining stock of New Highway One Bass is limited so I'd say get it now ....as a side note they ship in a gig bag

3. I'm pretty sure these models are discontinued now. You better snap it up and remember, the most important rule of TB "No Pics, No Bass".

:)

4. Bongolation

Bongolation

Nov 9, 2001
    California
    No Bogus Endorsements
    They can be, or they can be junk. There are no givens about QC. I have a very good example from the last batch made that I vastly prefer to my American Standard.

There are many, many useful threads here about these now-discontinued instruments. I suggest you do a search.