1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Jazz bass Pics request

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Laklandfan, Feb 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Laklandfan

Laklandfan Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2010
    New Orleans, LA
    Thinking about spicing up the look of my black/rosewood neck jazz. I'm thinking about putting white(or a variation of) covers on the pickups to breakup the dark look. I googled around and came up short, but I'm looking for pictures of black Jazz basses with white or white-ish pickups. Black P-bass pics with white pickups could also be helpful, but definitely prefer jazz pics. Thanks.

2. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

Search Google Images for "cream pickup covers" and this one pops up via BassChat.

IMAG1660.

Laklandfan likes this.
  3. Malak the Mad

Malak the Mad Over the River and through the Looking Glass Supporting Member

I also searched "aerodyne pickup cover" and pics from this TalkBass thread topped the results. (It's all about anticipating what twists people will inflict bestow upon the language, like carrying a thesaurus around in yer noodle! :bookworm:)

NBD: MIJ Aerodyne PJ

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fhdmuse.com%2FAerodyne-1.

proxy.php?image=http%3A%2F%2Fhdmuse.com%2FAerodyne.

dabbler and JIO like this.
  4. Birdbrain

Birdbrain Supporting Member

Attached Files:

Laklandfan likes this.
  5. Laklandfan

Laklandfan Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2010
    New Orleans, LA
    Nice, I'm liking it. Kinda gives it a 70s Dimarzio look.

6. rufus.K

rufus.K

Oct 18, 2015
    SoCal
    Nice Nord!