1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Jazz Bass repro waterslide decals (qty 2)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Madcity Fats, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Madcity Fats

Madcity Fats Supporting Member

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    If you search the Google for "jazz waterslide decals" (minus the quotes), the top result will take you to the page/site where I ordered these. (Don't want to state the brand because I don't know what the site policy is on these things.)

These are the 1965-67 style you'll see on the page referenced above. They look fantastic, but I bought them for a project that's since been scrapped and I don't anticipate needing them.

I have two. Will send them through the USPS to the lower 48 for $10 each or $18 for the pair (just looking to recoup most of my minimal investment). PayPal is fine. PM with questions or to stake your claim. Thanks!

2. Madcity Fats

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Bump.

3. CDweller

CDweller

Oct 24, 2009
    Clearwater, FL
    I'll take em. Pls send me paypal info.
    Rich

4. I've bought some from the same company, very good qty.

5. Madcity Fats

May 28, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Payment received.

... and scene!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.