1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Jazz cd holder

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by Sippy, Apr 17, 2006.

1. Sippy

Sippy

Aug 1, 2005
    Stuart,Florida
    Okay. I just purchased the greatest cd holder I've ever seen. I bought it to hold my jazz cds. well it only holds 25 and I have quite a few extra! lol I bought this off ebay and the woman I bought it from doesn't remember where she got it. My then went to one of my instructors' house and he had one, but he doesn't remember where he got it! If anybody knows where I can get more of these PLEASE direct me to them. I searched and searched and I can't find anymore. Thank you very much.
    83_1.

2. appler

appler Guest

I would just like to say that I have one of those, too. It was a gift and I have no idea where it came from. I think they're something of a mystery. And a bit tacky. :D

3. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    Oh my dear lord, I want one! That's so cool.

4. I used to see a bunch of similar ones at a shop in the Berri Metro here in Montreal. Next time I'm in that area I can check for you. They weren't cheap if I remember correctly.

5. ToR-Tu-Ra

ToR-Tu-Ra

Oct 15, 2005
    Mexico City
    He's a lefty!!! WICKED!!!

6. Noam Elron

Noam Elron

Apr 14, 2005
    Haifa, Israel
    Lefties rule!

7. D McCartney

D McCartney crosswind downwind bass

Aug 1, 2005
    Tacoma WA
    There used to be a website called uniquelyjazz.com that had something like that listed for $450.00.

8. jtlownds

jtlownds

Oct 3, 2004
    LaBelle, FL
    I got one for last Christmas from my daughter & son-in-law. I have no idea where they found it. (somewhere in southern California).

9. Kam

Kam

Feb 12, 2006
    Minneapolis, MN
    For some reason I think I might have seen one in that Airmall magazine you get on airplanes...

10. appler

appler Guest

Just for the record, mine is a righty. I think that picture is backwards.

11. Sippy

Sippy

Aug 1, 2005
    Stuart,Florida
    nah mine is a righty. I need another one. uniquelyjazz.com doesn't exist anymore :( I'd really really like to find another one somebody has go to know where i can find one!! I'm checking airmail magazine now.

12. appler

appler Guest

It's also not $450.00.

13. Steve Boisen

Steve Boisen Your first second choice™ Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2003
    Tampa Bay, FL
    It costs $14.95 plus shipping from Collections Etc. mail order catalog. My wife got me one.

- Steve

My web page

14. Sippy

Sippy

Aug 1, 2005
    Stuart,Florida
    Excellent!!! THANK YOU MR.Boisen!! if you are ever in the Stuart area I owe you a beer ;)

15. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Too bad it can only hold Jazz CD's....
    :eyebrow: :bag: :p

16. Sippy

Sippy

Aug 1, 2005
    Stuart,Florida
    very very weak! :crying: :help: :p

Anyway I just checked collectionsetc.com and I couldn't find it ... do you know if your wife still has the receipt? For a product number? Thank you!

17. Steve Boisen

Dec 3, 2003
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Darn! And I was just on my way to Stuart for that beer :D

I searched the site too and I couldn't find it. I got mine about a year ago and I guess they discontinued it. Sorry, no receipt :crying: . They also had a metal jazz musician wall hanging that my wife got me as well (still haven't found a place for it). Most of what they sell is crap, but occasionally they have something cool that is music related, such as this.

Maybe if you e-mail the company, they can tell you whether it's still available.

- Steve

My web page

18. Sippy

Sippy

Aug 1, 2005
    Stuart,Florida
    Yea well.. I'll still owe you that beer! ;) at least you got me in contact with the company! :cool:

19. Steve Boisen

Dec 3, 2003
    Tampa Bay, FL
    That's it, or at least the same one I have. My wife paid less than $20 for mine and it's really not worth much more IMO. Happy bidding.

- Steve

My web page