1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

jazz musicians in Pullman, WA or Moscow, ID?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by meandering, Oct 22, 2013.

1. i know this is a long shot, but...

i recently moved to the Pullman/Moscow area for work and am looking for musicians to play with. i went to what seems to be the only club with jazz in the area and it turned out to be more of a blues jam. Any guidance is greatly appreciated.

2. superfunk47

superfunk47

Sep 9, 2007
    I grew up in Pullman but moved to Bellingham for school. I could probably put you in touch with some friends of mine; a lot of them have similar complaints when it comes to jazz venues.

3. IGotGas

IGotGas Cajun Rocker

Sep 26, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    He's more of a rock guy, but Jeff Mack lives in Moscow and is a pretty fantastic guitarist. His family owned/ran the Subaru store there in town that just closed. Look for local band Vial8 and you'll find him. Tell him "Tiny" sent ya.

4. thanks guys!

5. Bassren

Bassren

Oct 25, 2013
    Most of the people I knew back when I was at WSU have moved away now. :-/ sorry and good luck.

Hey superfunk.... I'm in B'ham as well :)