1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Jazz / P-Bass Parts

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Growlinlowend, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Growlinlowend

Growlinlowend

Jul 11, 2016
    Price:
    $165-265
    Hello TBer's,
    I have a few jazz/ P bass parts for sale:
    1. MIM 90's Red Wine jazz bass body loaded with custom shop 60's pickups, new pots and wiring harness, pick guard and bridge. Great condition. $275 shipped in US
    2. MIM Jazz bass neck w/ Schaller tuners-- fully functioning and great shape. $195 shipped in US--No longer available
    3. Warmoth 21 fret P bass neck trustrod adjusts on heel-- some fret wear. $175 shipped in US
    4. Aguilar AG 5J-60 5 string jazz bass pickups -New $165 Shipped US Warmoth Jazz Neck 2. Warmouth Jazz Neck.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    etherealme likes this.
  2. etherealme

etherealme Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Louisiana
    Hey! That's my old MIM neck... :woot: Did you sell it?!

3. Growlinlowend

Growlinlowend

Jul 11, 2016
    Hey! Yes, that neck is sold. It is a good one but I need to clean out the closet and sell off my project gear. Hope all is well with you!

etherealme likes this.
  4. mikezimmerman

mikezimmerman Supporting Member

Apr 29, 2001
    Omaha, Nebraska
    If you still have the Warmoth neck, what are the specs on it?

*oops, I see now that one of the pictures is for that one...

5. Growlinlowend

Growlinlowend

Jul 11, 2016
    Hi,
    It is a 21 fret p-bass neck with the trust rod in the heel with a flathead screwdriver adjuster.
    Make me an offer.
    Luke