Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Jazz/Precision Bass Parts, etc.

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by HiFi, Sep 26, 2002.

1. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    Selling some of my parts pile. Here goes:

1. Fender Jazz Bass Pickups
    -(Bridge Pickup) American Deluxe Series Custom Noiseless Pickup (new, unused)
    -(Neck Pickup) Fender Standard Jazz Pickup. (Excellent Condition)

2. Hipshot Lightweight Clover Tuners (Set of 4). Black in Excellent Condition. Barely used.

3. Strat/J Bass knobs (3 knob set).

4. Fender (4 screw) stamped neckplate. Stamped "Fender" "Corona, California". Excellent Condition.

5. One generic used chrome neckplate, one generic new chrome neckplate. Purchased from Stewart Mac.

6. Football style chrome jackplate. New.

7. Beat up standard jazz bass bridge and beat up heavy duty black bridge. No mounting screws.

8.Black Dunlop Strap Locks. Like New.

Make an offer if you only want one part or a few parts. $125 takes it all. The new Special Noiseless Pickup and Hipshot tuner set are the bulk of the price. These two items cost more than that much alone. Thanks.

2. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    ahhhhh.....

more pm's headed you way...

P@

3. Do you think the black finish could be easily removed off of the tuners? Cuz I need a set of Hipshots desperatelly and I need chrome...

4. PMed you

-Steve

5. B String

B String Supporting Member

Apr 11, 2002
    Los Angeles
    How much for the tuners?
    They are $43. direct from
    Hipshot. I'm in L.A.

6. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Another PM headed your way.

7. HiFi

HiFi

Apr 20, 2002
    Anaheim, CA
    I've sold every item on the list except the pickups. Sorry.

Greg