1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

jazz w/ brown tort....anyone?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mello_bedwetter, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Does anyone have a Jazz like this(same color) with a brown tort pick guard? If so, please post. I seen a brown tort pg at the music shop today and I'm thinking about putting one on. Thanks.
    [​IMG][/IMG]

2. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    From the pic, it looks like it might be Vintage White. If so, I used to have one. It looked great with a brown tort guard; but unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of it. (I sold it long ago.) It also looked great with a white pearloid p/g.

3. Ok, thanks. Maybe I'll get a picture from someone. It seems like it would look good.

4. PunkerTrav

PunkerTrav

Jul 18, 2001
    Canada & USA
    bass.jpg

Mine is Olympic White rather than Vintage but it should give you the idea.

Awesome colour combo in my books.

5. Yep, that's a nice look. I'm picking the guard up soon. That was easy...thanks.

6. ihateusernames

ihateusernames

Jun 26, 2006
    title could read - jazz w/brown tort....everyone?!

7. Not cream..here you go. PB180003.jpg

Cheers.

8. That's a nice bass! Thanks for the pic.

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021