1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Jazzy McJazzcore Metal \m/

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by *ToNeS*, Oct 7, 2006.

1. *ToNeS*

*ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    My band has a new track up over here for those of you who like a bit of horn action with your metal. I do so hope you enjoy! :cool:

2. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    Like the other tracks you've posted these are very nice. I'd love to check you guys out if you came to the States.

3. *ToNeS*

*ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    It's kind of a pain being stuck over here - I'm sure there's more of an interest for what we do over your way. We're keen to get to L.A and wander the streets in our padded nightgowns, and I hear that Lohan girl whips out her fat rack at the slightest hint of a drunken cat-call.

4. "..and I hear that Lohan girl whips out her fat rack at the slightest hint of a drunken cat-call."

that my friend, is one hilarious statement! thanks for the morning laugh! :)

5. *ToNeS*

*ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    Well, I gotta have something else going for me other than this ridiculously farcicle music :)

6. I'd love to see you guys live, come to QLD one day. My dream would be to see you guys open for Nuclear Rabbit in Brisbane :p one day maybe. :cool:

7. *ToNeS*

*ToNeS*

Jan 12, 2001
    Sydney AU
    The Rabbit lads are a bunch of maniacal cads. I tell you what would be freaking schweet, man - Ephel Duath tour, Nuclear Rabbit, Errata and SleeperX (look them up - awesome Perth band http://www.sleeperx.comdo the support thang. There's a show I would pay handsomely for.

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 16, 2021