Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

JBL SF22SP Powered Subwoofers

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by thumpmaster, Mar 15, 2004.

1. thumpmaster

thumpmaster

Feb 22, 2002
    Maryland
    I bought these speakers on March 5th, and we used them that evening for less than 1 hour. So in my eyes, they are still brand new. I admit to being impulsive when I bought them, because I got such a great deal. Once I got them to practice, I realized that there was no way that I was hauling around 125lb subs to acoustic gigs. They would be awesome for a full band or dj setup, but a bit impractical for what we do. Since I got such a great deal, I cannot return them. That is why I am selling them instead. These subs retail for $949, and the cheapest price I could find on the net was $629 each. I am selling these for $800 for the pair. That's less than the retail price of one. Subs are located near Baltimore, Md. and are for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!!! I'm sure they won't last long, so feel free to email me if you have any questions.