"jeanbaudin" has been the Latest Supporting Member for too long!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dave Grossman, Jun 29, 2004.

1. C'mon, get out your credit card or your parent's credit card or steal a credit card and become a supporting member today! You'll get a nifty avatar, a warm and fuzzy feeling and more respect from your TB peers. :)

- Dave
  2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    you just wanted to bring attention to the fact that jean baudin is supporting this site. :smug:
  3. Yeah, I didn't think that having his avatar, name and the label "Latest Supporting Member" on the left-hand side of every TalkBass Forum page for the past 5 days was enough. :D

Seriously though, I can't believe that we don't have new supporting members every day. Especially considering how many people use this forum. It seems like the previous Latest Supporting Member was there for a week too.

I can understand that many people may not be able to afford it and in that case, I wouldn't press you. But, I'm sure that many of us could easily afford the minimum $20 per year donation and only need a slight kick in the butt to do so. I put off renewing my supporting member status for a while myself.

This is the coolest bulletin board system and forum that I've ever used. For a measly $1.66 per month, it's easily worth it. I've even bought some TalkBass merch like the hat, T-Shirt, and foamy can cooler.

- Dave
  4. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    i plan on renewing my supporting membership as soon as i pay off a few bills
  5. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Id love to go for a gold supporting membership but Im being noble and such by supporting a fellow TBer and satisfying some GAS. Maybe after the Valenti. ;)
  6. grovest

Feb 26, 2002
    I bought one last night...

Looking forward to stomping away in frustration after reading the lounge.
  7. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Looks like someones got anti-Pacman fever.
  8. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    lol. wow, man, you've figured it out without even going there. i'm impressed :D
  9. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Just bought one...ah what a relief!
  10. Jean Baudin

Jean Baudin

Aug 27, 2003
    redwood city, ca
    Endorsing Artist: See Profile
    I was thinking the same thing.... I want to go back into hiding already. :bag:
  11. McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    :eyebrow: Hey,

I'm still mad, he knocked ME outta that position!
  12. once i mow the lawn again ill have 20 bucks and it's getting to paul...even if i have to drive to his house which may as well be across the street.
  13. Or, you could just mow his lawn and call it even.

- Dave
  14. oversoul

oversoul fretless by fate

Feb 16, 2004
    Isn't there an account number where I can swift the cash to become a supporting member, funny thing I work at a bank and sell credit cards, but really don't plan to have one that soon... well, maybe an american Express but just because of the ID keeper ability :eyebrow:
  15. can i just mail paul a handful of ones with a sticky note saying "for membership on tb"?

i dont have a credit card, or checking account. :confused:
  16. McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    Dude, then you better save that 20 spot for a change of strings...
  17. poopy. ill give my mom 20 bucks and she'll write me a check. i think.
  18. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Jean is still up as the latest, even though he's not. Maybe he'll stay their forever.
  19. jgbass

jgbass Guest

Dec 17, 2003
    I'm planning on being a supporting member. I'm just waiting for a photo happy friend to get his computer up again so I can get an avatar together.
  20. That's 'cus he has PR value. :D

- Dave