Jeez I hope that's a woman....

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by nonsqtr, Nov 15, 2003.

1. nonsqtr

nonsqtr The emperor has no clothes!

Aug 29, 2003
    Burbank CA USA
    Hi all, recently I was using a wireless at a club, and did my usual tour around the perimeter to make sure the sound was okay during the first few songs of the first set. So I'm standing back in the dark area next to the bar, and suddenly I feel something grabbing my crotch. Time stands still as I realize it's not my underwear. I look down, and sure 'nuff, it's a hand. Oh oh. I'm still holding down the bass line on "Gimme Some Lovin'" as my eye slowly follows the hand, and it becomes an arm, and then.... Whew! There's a boob right next to it (a nice one too). I think I mighta missed a note just then, can't really tell for sure. It was definitely more distracting than falling backwards over a monitor and being forced to play the rest of the song looking up at the ceiling. Has anything like this ever happened to you?
  2. Not while I was playing bass.
  3. She must have thought your playing's got "balls" man :D Glad it wasn't me.
  4. LOL.

as long as she doesn't have balls, then i see nothing wrong with this situation!

i smilled coke; EVERYWHERE. you owe me a mouse! :D
  5. One night at a gig, two girls got on stage and tried to kiss me... But they were both nearly twice my age. :oops:
  6. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    I've gotten my share of ass-grabbing, but never a full crotch grope. You must have been doing something right. :D
  7. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
    Heh...I actually got a lap dance during a gig once. The story is here somewhere in the archives.
  8. RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    I've heard of a reach around, but never a reach through while playing.
  9. Link? :)
  10. jive1

jive1 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Yup, I've been spanked, grabbed, felt up, rubbed up against, groped and had a$$es ground into my crotch (all by female fans:D). But this only happens when my wife is at the gig.:eek:
  11. i dont have balls so i cant say that i have

but when we switch drummers they all have a thing with grabbing my ass
  12. This old lady was grabbing my ass last weekend. She had to be 70!
  13. bassmonkeee

bassmonkeee Supporting Member

Sep 13, 2000
    Decatur, GA
  14. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    man, you must have been going NUTS!!!

15. kick them in the balls!

anyway, I've never received any of that treatment. I don't really think I would have appreciated it a lot, either. it depends though, I guess :p