Jeff Andrews improv lesson/course?

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by GastonD, Sep 28, 2017.

1. GastonD

GastonD

Nov 18, 2013
    Belgrade, Serbia
    On his website jeffandrews.biz he offers a lesson/course for improvising on chord changes. I am intrigued, but at the price of $50 I wondering if anyone here has seen or tried it? If so, what is the format and is it worth it?

2. GastonD

GastonD

Nov 18, 2013
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Hm...I guess not.

3. dtiii

dtiii

Apr 22, 2009
    nyc
    While I have not read his "Playing Over Chord Progressions," I can say that you would most likely learn something from it. I've taken a few one-on-one lessons in the past with Jeff and he has a lot of good to offer. He is also a monster player with a resume to back it up. Added, he is a super sweet person. I didn't get any sense of arrogance from him.

4. GastonD

GastonD

Nov 18, 2013
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Thanks for the reply. It is his background that go me interested in the aforementioned product in the first place.

dtiii likes this.
  5. Groove Master

Groove Master Commercial User

Apr 22, 2011
    Montreal
    Author of Groove 101, Slap 101 and Technique 101
    I am pretty sure you will get something very useful in the lessons with that guy. It was a buddy of Jaco and his playing with Mike Stern and Bob Mintzer is outstanding. Can't go wrong IMO.

dtiii likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021