Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Jeff Andrew's monthly online clinics

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by LeftyFenderJazz, Sep 11, 2002.

1. LeftyFenderJazz

LeftyFenderJazz

Aug 11, 2002
    New York
    If your not already familiar with it, session bassist Jeff Andrews has a monthly online clinic with guitarist Vinny Valentino which is a live video broadcast where you can write in via email, instant message and irc chat questions.

It sponsored by Yamaha and it FREE!

It simply incredible. Like havign a free lesson. they groove and then explain it all.

If you are familiar with Jeff or not..check it out

visit jeffandrews.com for more

2. I checked out the website, but it said his next clinic would be on May 14th, so I assume the website hasn't been updated.

Do you know if he currently still does these clinics? How long are they?

I haven't heard too many recordings with him on it, but I know that he's one of the few electric players that can really play jazz. I'd definitely like to check this out.

3. LeftyFenderJazz

LeftyFenderJazz

Aug 11, 2002
    New York
    yes, Jeff still does these.First tuesday of every month. His site does need updating. I'm workingon fixing that. Go to vinny.com The sit eof Vinny Valentio, the guitarist who does these with Jeff. There you can find up to date info on the next one.

See you then. I was the temp moderator for the clinics and feedback looks like I'll be doing mor eof them

the clinics amazing, fun and FREE