1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Jeff Berlin bass lessons question

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by stratovani, Aug 15, 2019.

1. I'm thinking of buying Jeff Berlin's bass lesson Package 1. What I'd like to know first is the nuts and bolts of it - is it in a huge PDF file? A zipped package? Something that's on his server? I'm ready to get started, so I'd like to know before I send them any money. Thanks.

2. GastonD

GastonD

Nov 18, 2013
    Belgrade, Serbia
    You get a PDF file of instruction and etudes, as well as links to online videos of Jeff's performing those etudes, maybe with some comments, but I'm not sure. Contact them for more detials, they will respond quickly.

3. Thank you for your reply. I appreciate it.

4StringTheorist likes this.
  4. Pretty much what GastonD sez.
    They'll send you a link to download the file, and a link to a vimeo group. The file is zipped pdf. I printed them and bound them, they're 102 pages of etudes.

4StringTheorist and 2000TA46032 like this.
  5. I too have the package. It's a great bit of work to get to grips with. Is the Vimeo group still up with the video etudes? Sarah Childress was handling some of the administration on the packages when she was part of JBMG but I understand that she has since left. In any event, yeah, it is a great educational package.