1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Jeff Berlin discussing music education part 3

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by john turner, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bassy7

bassy7

Jan 29, 2010
    Thanks for helping us out Jeff! Its been great having you around here helping us out, and standing up for what you believe in.

I would also like to keep this thread, or a new similar one, going. If Roy Vogt is willing to continue putting his valuable time and effort into it- I'd suggest he would be the top candidate at this time to take the lead. I'll stick with the thread, learn from you guys, and contribute when I can.

Roy Vogt! Are you up for it?

2. Roy Vogt

Roy Vogt

Sep 20, 2000
    Nashville,TN
    Endorsing Artist: Kiesel, Carvin, Accuracy, Hotwire, Conklin Basses, DNA, Eden
    I could help out. Let's ask the moderators-does this need to be a new thread or should we keep it as is?
    How about it John-what should we do here?

3. Freddels

Freddels Musical Anarchist

Apr 7, 2005
    Sutton, MA
    You can always start your own thread. Since this one just passed 1000 post mark, a new one will need to be started soon anyway.

4. Pacman

Pacman Layin' Down Time Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Apr 1, 2000
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Endorsing Artist: Roscoe Guitars, DR Strings, Aguilar Amplification

Roy - go ahead and start a thread! This one is over 1k, so this is it....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.