jefferson airplane - Go To Her bass tab, s'il vous plais.

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by xolin, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Casady is the Man. More stuff from Airplane. I like that frog/mushroom(?) thing he has over his bass onthe White Rabbit vid...always a great bass line from this man...him and the guy from Big Brother and The Holding company (i like the other 60's guys too (bruce, entw,etc)) are some sick bassists...we need more of them in mainstream rock bands nowadays...oh wait...maybe best if we dont :p

2. ~Psychedelic~

Nov 23, 2003
    F yeah man!Thats all I listen too!60's,70's
  3. Big Red Fish

Big Red Fish

Jun 30, 2004
    I play in a 70s rock covers band, and I'd love to do some Jefferson Airplane covers, but where r u gonna find someone with a voice like that? .. And where r u gonna find someone that can sing 'White Rabbit' without giggling?

4. I admit that I have sung white rabbit in the shower before...but im a guy...and its soo hard to find a voice that is so dominant but so soft (no raspiness). Of course I sing it like 50 registers lower too :p .
    But if you see the vid for it...she smirks during certain parts of the performance (the treated vid from tv, not concerts). But yeah...tabs would be cool... :help:

Colin "The Learned One" L.