Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship??

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by cassanova, Mar 18, 2005.

1. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    Im not sure which era of the group did this song or the song title itself, all I know is that part of the lyrics are "change, change, change"

Anyone know the title and which era of the group it was?

2. Starship- in fact it may have been just 'Starship' with no 'Jefferson' at that point.

3. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    ya dont happen to know the name of the song do you?

4. Only thing is that I don't see the "change change change" thing in the lyrics- but it might just be because it's backing vocals.

I've been wrong before...

It's the song that sounds like a cross between early Bon Jovi and Aldo Nova- right?

5. RLT

RLT

Jul 10, 2004
    South Central OH
  6. cassanova

cassanova

Sep 4, 2000
    Florida
    Curse you and your bad memory? I'm the one who thought they were sayin Change Change Change, instead of Jane Jane Jane. I feel pretty damn dumb right now.

Thats the song I was talkin about though. Thats a good analogy you put earlier, I never stopped to realize that it does sound like a cross between early Bon Jovi and Aldo Nova. The keyboards especially. I'm hearing Aldo Nova's "Fantasy" and Bon Jovi's "Runaway".

7. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

I saw them uh, Starship perform that song and "Find your way back" on SNL ages ago. I was still livin' at home then.

That was a long time ago.