1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Jeffrey Weisner

Discussion in 'Bassists [DB]' started by ARTSchitect, Mar 13, 2008.

1. ARTSchitect

ARTSchitect Banned

Feb 19, 2008
    Y'all heard of this guy?

2. Cosmos

Cosmos

Sep 21, 2006
    New York, NY
    Yes, I had a lesson with him at Peabody last year. I didn't really like his teaching style, but he seemed like a nice guy and I hear he's a good bassist, too.

3. bassat88

bassat88

Mar 3, 2008
    New York City
    Jeff is the man! Fantastic person, fantastic player, I mean I really liked his teaching style. He really just talked about things he did to help his technique and then talked about options for me and just tried to discover things that worked better for me but yeah Jeff is a great guy wether his teaching is for you or not he is an all around great guy to know

4. POOPSMITH

POOPSMITH Banned

Mar 26, 2007
    Scranton PA
    Jeff is awesome. I have learned a great deal from him. He is the guy to study with at Peabody. Great teaching style, and very enthusiastic. Not to mention he is an amazing player.
    :bassist:

5. Filhup Hollydae

Filhup Hollydae Banned

Jan 20, 2008
    The stage
    I know of this Jeffery Weisner. He has some great things to say about Heldenleben.