1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Planet Boulder, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    This is a sweet overdrive that works great for bass. I A/Bed this with my Fulltone Bass-Drive and found no low-end loss (thanks to the "bass boost" switch).

This is actually two pedals in one as the Jekyll side features OD, while the Hyde side features distortion. You can use each separately or together and the array of tones is quite impressive.

Well made pedal all the way around. Works perfectly with no issues. It has some small scratches, the rubber feet have been removed from the bottom and there is velcro attached to the bottom. Cosmetic stuff.

Comes with original box.

Selling for $95.00 SHIPPED to the lower 48 states ONLY, please. Paypal blissfully accepted.

Pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Planet Boulder

Planet Boulder Hey, this is a private residence...man

Nov 10, 2001
    6,482 feet above sea level
    I once had impure thoughts. Oh, and I pluck my ear hair.
    Bump