Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Jeordie white/Twiggy ramierez odd fingering..

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by beyondhairy, Nov 13, 2005.

1. does anybody else think that his fingering is extreamly odd?

[​IMG]

2. The Eristic

The Eristic Supporting Member

Mar 19, 2005
    Cartersville, GA
    Any fingering involving Twiggy is bound to be extremely odd at best. 8^|

Come on, you saw it coming a mile away.

3. i dunno, that doesn't look too weird, it just looks like he only learned to play drop D barre chords with 2 fingers, or maybe he's "pulling a Django"

4. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    That looks like a case of getting from point a to point b and having your picture taken in between. Your hands do weird things when you are playing. But, no he doesn't have good technique.

5. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca
    why's he playing guitar?

does danny lohner play bass for nin still or something?

6. Scottie Johnson

Scottie Johnson

Sep 8, 2004

Danny isn't with NIN anymore. Twiggy/Joerdie plays guitar and bass for them, and a guy from Buddyhead and formerly of the Icarus Line plays guitar all the time. Twiggy switches between the two as needed, just like Danny did.

Off topic but it is too bad what has happened to their drummer. He had to stop playing becuase of a heart condition.

7. jeordie also played keyboards for a song :)

my friend took this pic when we saw them at MSG :)

its a bummer that the drummer left.. for the drummer anyway.. i didnt even know him :p

but Alex, the new drummer was dead on and so awesome

oh, jeordie also used this musicman wich he modified to only have one knob, im assuming its the volume knob.. the other two knobs were missing. but the holes were still in the "knob plate" if thats what u wana call it :p

8. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Jeordie actually played most (probably all) of the guitar on Antichrist superstar.

9. fact :bassist: