1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Jerry Jones SC Bass 4 "coke bottle" headstock - neptune

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Thwack, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Thwack

Thwack

Oct 5, 2010
    Seattle
    Price:
    Strings:
    Well you don't see these every day...
    Mid '90's Jerry Jones single cut in good "road worn" condition. Plays great and has that unmistakeable sound that only comes from the Dano style bass. Less flashy than your Longhorn but of the same excellent build quality that JJ basses are known for. There's a bit of a dent and some chipped paint on the back of the neck but it's not something that gets in the way. Also, I wore a divot at the top of the neck pickup with my thumb. Like I said... road worn. The original pots failed a few years back and were replaced with cts brand and the original strap buttons are long gone and replaced with strap locks (included). Pictures are from a few years back. It now has chrome flats on it (as pictured in the case). I played it for several years with round wound strings so the frets feel a little rough with the flats on. Could do with a crown and polish but not in dire need of. It's such a great, easy bass to play. On stage or in the studio it can do amazing things! Comes with OHSC. Happy to answer questions. $875 shipped
    case_o.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  2. Thwack

Thwack

Oct 5, 2010
    Seattle
    Bump?

3. gwageena

gwageena

Oct 2, 2009
    Seattle