1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Jerzy Drozd basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Doryan, Aug 11, 2002.

1. Flatwound

Flatwound Supporting Member

Sep 9, 2000
    San Diego
    I've handled one Jerzy Drozd, at Bass Alone in San Diego, CA. IIRC it was a five-string fretless. The body was a little smaller than I expected, and the bass was pretty lightweight. Sounded and felt great, and the workmanship was stunning.

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i like my wacky rig. the glocks were cool, but mine has a real unique sound to it that i really haven't heard anywhere else.

3. the captain

the captain

Aug 31, 2002
    Tulsa,OK.
    does anyone have any knowledge or experience with these basses? I just saw one and they look amazing !! From what I could find, they're hand made in Spain.

4. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    Do a search, they've been discussed before, and I think the threads also include some owner's comments.

5. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    Vero Beach, FL
    those are the ones...sweet basses. for more info, you can shoot dan lenard over at luthier's access group an email....they're the us distributor for jerzy's basses...super nice guy, too...

LAG

6. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i've merged this new thread with another one from a few weeks ago. gotta be tidy :D

7. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    Vero Beach, FL
    oh...i thought i noticed something a little odd there...jt getting his domestic goddess ON heheh