1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

"Jesus Loves Gene Simmons and Nikki Sixx "

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by hachi kid, Jul 24, 2012.

1. hachi kid

hachi kid

Jun 2, 2008
    Austin, TX
    so, there's this billboard on the road outside of my house that just has "Jesus Loves Gene Simmons and Nikki Sixx" in big letters on it, and below that, it has "On YouTube" below it. I've seen it there for the past couple of months, and I finally decided to YouTube it.......it might be the worst thing I've heard in a long time.....holy crap.....

2. Hahaha

3. Tupac

Tupac

May 5, 2011
    Wait... the person who made this actually bought a billboard to advertise their Youtube video, which is a low budget and crappy one at that?

4. hachi kid

hachi kid

Jun 2, 2008
    Austin, TX
    it looks that way. I'm not sure who actually paid for the billboard, but it's up. seriously less than a 30 second drive from my front door. I'll get a pic tomorrow.

5. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses
    Just realized I could get infracted for what I just posted, so I removed it. :)

6. cjmodulus

cjmodulus

Jul 15, 2010
    This has to be one of the funniest things I've seen recently! That part around the 1:50 mark with him dancing around with the guitar over his head in what looks like a wheat field or something had me rolling!

I have found a way... A way out of MY box...

7. otherclef

otherclef

Aug 10, 2011
    Charleston
    A pic would do this thread wonders..

8. MichaelDisciple

MichaelDisciple

Aug 11, 2012
    Jesus Loves Gene Simmons is the first video and song then came Nikki Sixx. I wrote these songs to to Gene and Nikki. I played all the parts excluding the saxes. These guys love America and so do I. I just want them to hear the songs played LOUD. If you don't like good n' fun Rock n' Roll...so sorry....:crying:

9. MichaelDisciple

MichaelDisciple

Aug 11, 2012
    Reply was to the guy who thought my song was crap. For everyone else, spread it around so Gene and Nikki will hear these songs.

10. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

It is a shame you didn't play the sax... that was the only part I enjoyed about the entire song.

"These guys love America" followed by a song about Jesus... is something you only see in America.

I am also shocked Gene Simmons hasn't sued you, because Gene loves money, not religion... plus he's Jewish so I doubt he cares what Jesus thinks.

11. Tituscrow

Tituscrow Banned

Feb 14, 2011
    NW England
    Isn't that Munji on bass? :)

12. MonkeyBass

MonkeyBass

Mar 22, 2009
    Denver, CO
    Hey rock on buddy!! Do your thing.

13. smogg

smogg

Mar 27, 2007
    NPR, Florida
    I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
    And there is something wrong with this why? I love America and I love Jesus too. What's the problem?
    PS: I love mom and apple pie also. ;)

Umm, Jesus was a Jew. So because Gene is rich Jesus is not aloud to love him?

I think the whole thing (vid/tune) is a great example of low budget fun. It made me laugh (in a good way).

"What do you mean I don't believe in God? I talk to him every day" - Megadeth

14. kesslari

kesslari Groovin' with the Big Dogs Staff Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Santa Cruz Mtns, California
    Lark in the Morning Instructional Videos; Audix Microphones
    I can't make out the lyrics, but I think it's pretty cool. MichaelDisciple, you have good taste in instruments and seem to be having fun.

15. beggar98

beggar98

Jan 23, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    Jesus may love Gene and Nikki, but he hates cheap video effects. Told me so Himself.

16. smogg

smogg

Mar 27, 2007
    NPR, Florida
    I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
    LMAO,
    now that is sig worthy. Well played sir. :D

17. Still no pics...

18. mellowinman

mellowinman Free Man

Oct 19, 2011
    Minneapolis
    I can't tell you all how glad I am I long ago gave up psychedelics. This man has absolutely no care whatsoever about how he treats our brains. I curse him. I spit a curse at him.

19. Budbear

Budbear Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2004
    Staten Island, NYC
    "Jesus Loves Gene Simmons and Nikki Sixx "

So does Jose, Ramon and Carlos.

20. guy n. cognito

guy n. cognito Secret Agent Member Gold Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Wow......