JetGlo Rickenbacker 4003 with kahler trem

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Stinkoman20xx, Oct 13, 2004.

1. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Jet glo 1990 4003. Good condition has a good deal of scratches and some dings not one for a collector but nothing major or really ugly just basicly scartches. Straight neck, good frets, Electronics work fine but toggle switch tends to only stay in the middle and sorta hard to get to stay in other positions. Kahler bass trem works good.Has beat hardshell case. Email for pics. Has the the whammy bar and pickup cover.Also the pictures has a diffrent pickup in it but it has the stock pickup is in it now. $675 shipped. Open to trade. Will trade up with cash and could add MIM fender jazz 5 with cash as well for something good so dont hesitate to ask.

Here is what im looking for

some sort of lakkand
    dingwal afterburner
    kubiuki ex factor
    6 string bass of some sort
    spector rebop or other
    Any thing really just shoot offers. IF you made me and offer before shoot them by me again.
  2. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    Bump. Somebody buy this so i can afford to fund for a zon or a modulus. or if you have one you want to trade and ill toss in some cash.
  3. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I sure wish I had some money. Was it routed for the replacement pickups, or will original Rick pickups fit?
  4. Stinkoman20xx

Oct 19, 2003
    i think it took the original route but the originals are intalled already on it.
  5. Page 2 for a 675$ Ric? Amazing.

Bump for deadking...i was sure this thing would have sold by now. If only you could have waited till spring :p