JFK reloaded

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by kingbrutis, Nov 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingbrutis

Aug 10, 2003
    Phoenix AZ
    Any one played JFK reloaded yet? It is a pretty challenging game. It is kinda sick, but for $10 it is worth the $$$. Later Joe
  2. Is the object of the game to assassinate JFK? I have not heard of it.
  3. Ericman197

Feb 23, 2004
    Is it really worth the $10? It sounds like a relatively simplistic game. I never cared much for JFK myself, but the game is a little political and may be offensive to a lot of people.
  4. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    I am offended by people who get offended at stuff... there I’ve said it...

Games looks really dumb... i like idea me and my cousin came up with... well actually she came up with years ago... I’ve thought of the levels… game is called: "be the first Kennedy to survive” ...it includes getting away from sniper, playing football on skies, eating too much... running through kitchen... and several others :D

Would you buy that?

5. kingbrutis

Aug 10, 2003
    Phoenix AZ

The object to reinact the exact events of the shooting. Shoot to early, loose points, shoot the wrong person, loose points, shoot at the wrong time, loose points. Shoot more than 3 bullets, loose points. It shows you the tredectury of each shot from multiple angles. It even will deduct points if the bullet shells don't land in the same spot as the real assination. It is very challenging. It is all very fast moving. Check it out if you like. Later Joe
  6. Ralphdaddy

Ralphdaddy Supporting Member

Nov 6, 2003
    Chicago, Illinois
    Personally I find the entire concept repugnant and disgusting. Show some ****ing respect, the man was murdered, and for what? So some hilljack could say that African-Americans and Catholics weren't going to get a leg up in the world on his watch?? This is one of the things I've ever come across that gets my blood up. The man was a World War II vet.
  7. I am an australian, and I find the whole concept of the game in bad taste. The guy who made the game has no morals. And It is pretty sad that people are running out there to buy it :rollno: There are far better games to play out there that are better than that poo. I would be very annoyed if I where a citizen of the u.s.a..
  8. my official position is that it's in bad taste. but i'd still like to try it.
  9. Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    THis feels like its in bad taste, yet im having a hard time reconciling my distate for it with my enjoyment for:

killing soldiers in WWII (Day of Defeat)
    killing cops and civilians (Grand Theft Auto)

and basically any other game where the object is ending human life...lets face it...we're sick! :)
  10. Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    Is trying to drive across a bridge drunk one of them?
  11. Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    On the bright side, his death allowed more civil rights legislation than any other time before.
  12. kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    I shall add that to the list and if anything happens give you credit and a free copy of the game:)

13. Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Did you remember to include piloting an explosive filled airplane that was supposed to switch over to remote control operation when you bail out.

Joe Kennedy(the oldest brother) volunteered for this duty to try to blow up a heavily fortified German sub base. But before he could bail out of the plane, letting it be flown by remote control as a sort of very early guided missile, the plane blew up.
  14. suicas

Mar 12, 2004
    I think they're claiming that it's an attempt to debunk the conspiracy theories surrounding the shooting.

The aim is to get players to perform the *exact* shot that Lee Harvey Oswald made, in order to prove that a person at that location in relation to the car could have shot JKF.

They're offering up to a $100,000 reward to the player to get the closest in terms of timing, accuracy and damage done.
  15. I'll check it out when I get home.

did anyone watch the History Channel's latest thing on JFK? Made sense, and seems like they really thought it out better than ever before. Actual details and testing.
  16. I saw that too...the one where they had a cadaver-alternative company made models of the former pres and whatnot, and re-enacted the whole shot?

That was really good t.v.

"The magic bullet" indeed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.