1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

JHawk Customs

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Alphaman, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Alphaman

Alphaman Gold Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2008
    STL
    Anyone here had any recent dealings with JHawk Customs? Are they still building cabs? Been trying to reach him about a cab I have from him without any success. Any help to contact him is appreciated. Thanks!

2. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Retired Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Never heard of them, but the last post on their Facebook page was November 1, 2015. Not too promising.

3. Alphaman

Oct 7, 2008
    STL
    Thanks! They are one of the Greenboy builders.

Munjibunga likes this.
  4. popgadget

popgadget Commercial User

Sep 4, 2005
    Eastern, PA USA
    Authorized Greenboy Designs Builder, Scabbey Road
    JHawk (Joseph Hawley) is part of the group of three Authorized Greenboy builders that formed "Greenboy Audio".
    I'm thinking that their individual sites might not be currently active due to them collectively doing business as Greenboy Audio.
    In the US, there are 6 authorized builders, the three that make up Greenboy Audio, Gigmasters, Speaker Hardware (supplier of fEARful and other flatpacks) and Scabbey Road (me).

You might try to contact Joseph here- Contact us | greenboy audio

Last edited: Dec 31, 2016
  5. flojob

flojob Gold Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2011
    Yeah go through the greenboy audio site. They also have an active facebook page.
    He just updated my 12/6/1 about 2 months ago, so hes definately still on it.

6. lelandcrooks

lelandcrooks Commercial User

Jan 6, 2011
    Kansas
    Owner SpeakerHardware.com
    Joe is hard at it. I'll drop him a line for you if you send me some info.
    And ya forgot me Paul. I too am a ff builder.

7. Joseph built 3 fEARful cabinets for me. They are better than excellent. I gig them regularly. I highly recommend his work and he's been very supportive in the post-sale.

8. Snowglo

Snowglo Pro Aris et Focis

Nov 15, 2013
    Orygun
    U.S. Military endorsement since 1984
    If you don't get in touch with Greenboy Audio, contact Paul (Scabbey Road) @popgadget. you wont be disappointed!

Alphaman likes this.
  9. Alphaman

Oct 7, 2008
    STL
    Thanks for the info guys. I was able to reach him.

10. popgadget

popgadget Commercial User

Sep 4, 2005
    Eastern, PA USA
    Authorized Greenboy Designs Builder, Scabbey Road
    My sincere apologies to Leland for omitting him in my post.
    Another great builder (that builds more than Greenboy designs) and outstanding person.

11. Dave Hill

Dave Hill Supporting Member

Jan 9, 2005
    Atlanta, GA
    +1

12. hennessybass

hennessybass Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2008
    Houston, TX
    A while back I sent a request to have two cabs built to the - info@greenboyaudio email address, and JHawk replied, but it went to my spam folder and I didn't see it till later. I ended up with a second response from a different builder that did go to my inbox. That guy is no longer a builder.

If I had gotten that original email from JHawk, I would probably still be playing my 2x Bassic 115 cabs.