Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

jja412's pedal sale - volume, bnx3, qtron+

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by jja412, Feb 21, 2005.

1. jja412

jja412 Fine gear enthusiast

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    PEDAL SALE

Gotta get rid of some pedals... The Warmoth bug has bit me HARD and I need to raise some extra cash to fund a new bass or two...perhaps a Valenti??? :hyper:

Digitech BNX-3: Bought it new 5 months ago. Perfect Condition. Comes with power supply, manual, and software for editing.
    SOLD!!!

Q tron+ - sold this to my keyboardist, never got paid and had to pry it out of her hands!! It's the plus model, has the effects loop and true bypass. Can't find much use in my church praise band. Love the sound, but for messing w/ filters I already have the Digitech Synth Wah, and it serves the purpose...
    Some small scratches, perfect working condition. Comes with manual, wooden box, and power supply.
    SOLD!!!!!!!

Ernie Ball volume pedal - This thing is a tank. Thick metal housing, easy to use design. Has parallel out for tuner. In great condition, velcro on bottom.
    $45 obo plus shipping. SOLD to thejohnkim!!​

2. Tedintheshed

Tedintheshed Banned

Oct 8, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio
    What Model is the Ernie Ball Volume?

Ted

3. jja412

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    The volume pedal is model 6166. It is the Mono volume pedal w/ taper switch, tuner out and 250k pot.

4. jja412

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    Bump before the bay - prices dropped again...
    Talk to me.

5. jja412

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    Qtron sold.

6. jja412

Feb 2, 2004
    St. Louis
    Ernie Ball Volume SOLD!!

BNX3 SOLD on the bay...