Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by TSanders, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Traded Josh a Jazz Bass for a P-Bass, and it was a very easy deal. Good communication through e-mails and phone calls and prompt shipping. The bass he sent me was in better condition than he described.

I would work with Josh again in a second.
  2. ric426

ric426 Supporting Member

Mar 27, 2002
    Southeast Michigan
    Just did a trade with Josh for some pedals and everything went smoothly. The pedals he sent were in better condition than I even expected. I'd deal with him again any time.

3. metalguy2

Dec 26, 2004
    Traded my BasspodXT for an RC-20XL. Transaction was awesome, and I had my looper earlier than expected. Would do business with again.
  4. lethargytartare

Sep 7, 2004
    Josh is a great guy, and our trade went flawlessly. Swapped my Fender Jazz Deluxe for his Bass POD, and a wireless rig...very flexible, communicative, and even offered to be more helpful than he needed to be. Couldn't ask for a better transaction!

Thanks again buddy!!

5. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    I traded an art tube preamp for a couple pedals. Josh is the man to deal with. Fast, friendly and honest. Good guy! :hyper:
  6. KPJ

KPJ Supporting Member

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Josh bought my SX SJB75NA from me. A very pleasant no hassle deal. You got it, I want it, thankyouverymuch! Paid very promptly and let me know when he got it.
  7. mlwarriner

mlwarriner Supporting Member

Nov 8, 2003
    KC, MO, USA
    made a deal with josh on a cab. his peavey 4x12 for my traynor 2x15. very pleased with the whole transaction, top to bottom. nice guy, good cab, a thoroughly positive experience.

8. MODNY

MODNY Guest

Nov 9, 2004
    great buyer, fast responder, sent payment very fast.

very impressed. hope to deal with him again

sweet skills! A+
  9. Very nice person to deal with, I sold him my Fender American Deluxe Precision.

Don't hesitate with this guy!
  10. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

I traded my Jazz bass and some accessories for his Warwick Corvette, great guy to deal with and great comunication.
    Thanks Josh!! :hyper:
  11. Pickebass

Pickebass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    bought a pedalboard from him... had delays, but refunded part of the $$ for my troubles... AWESOME to deal with :D
  12. fourstring44

Jul 22, 2003
    St. Louis
    Sold Josh a StingRay pickguard. Nice guy to work with.

13. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    I traded Josh a Yamaha Digital Mixer for a new QSC amp. Great deal for both of us. He's a good guy to do business with!
  14. mattsk42

mattsk42 $100 off new Directv subsp.PM me BEFORE signing up Supporting Member

Traded a bass to him for an Ampeg amp. Great communication, even better than normal, fast shipping, just as described. Good guy!
  15. theschnitt

theschnitt Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    Did a deal with Josh - trade plus cash for a bass of mine. He was a real straight shooter the whole way, very professional with excellent communication. I would not hesitate to do another deal with him.

16. megiddo

Apr 5, 2003
    Houston, Texas
    I bought a QSC 2450 amp from Josh and made a new friend. Great to work with. No worries.
  17. mattm0805

Oct 13, 2004
    Bought a sennheiser wireless instrument unit from. Great to deal with, Good communication.
  18. the dude

the dude Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2004
    Josh is a cool guy.

Put down a big deposit and was willing to drive the whole way to get the cab. (So I drove across town to save him a bit.)

Thumbs up x3!

Thanks Josh, enjoy the cab!
  19. junglebike

junglebike Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2003
    San Diego, CA
    Great guy -- I bought a Japanese Fender P from him, and mailed a MO to the wrong zip code :rollno: He was very patient when it didn't arrive on time and we kept in good contact.

Bottom line -- the bass is fantastic! Thanks a lot, Josh!

20. I'll try to make this quick, because I have to put down my new bass to write this - and I'm not real happy about that.

Joshua and I just completed a trade, and I could not be happier. Everything went smoothly, and he even called me to give me a detailed answer to one of my questions. Don't think twice about dealing with him.