1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Job Teaching

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by heath_the_great, Feb 1, 2006.

1. well, i was at my local store (5min walk from me) playing my favourite g&l tribute sb-2:p, im pretty good friends with the owners and the other week the ladys husband was in, i knew he was a bassist (10 years or so) but yesterday she said to me that her husband was a sax player in the bbc orchestra for years and years and heaps of other pro stuff but she said he said to her that he said that he thought i was incredible and if someone who really knew music saw me playing somewhere they'd wanna get me ( i dunno why) and that he'd wanna get lessons from me ( i still dunno why) but they offered me a job teaching, still blushing from the huge write up she gave me i said yes :hyper:

ive already got 4 students of a thursday afternoon:hyper:

they've got me teaching theory out of a book, but i get 100% comtrol over teaching technique and aural skills and anything else is up to me:)

2. bmc

bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    Switzerland
    You'll do fine just as long as you're at least one lesson ahead of your students.