1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Joe Dart and Vulfpeck at the Fillmore in SF!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by silvertone, Jun 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. silvertone

silvertone

Nov 6, 2007
    SF, CA
    Fantastic set from Vulfpeck w special Guest: Zigaboo Modeliste on Cissy Strut, 16-12 and Use Me Up. Joe Dart killed all night but check the Beastly Vid for some killer slap....

At the Fillmore in San Francisco
    June 6, 2017
    Vid Caps by Ted Silverman via Sony RX100ii

Cissy Strut

Use Me Up

Back Pocket

Christmas in LA

AMAZING BASS SOLO:
    Beastly (second half)

Wait for the Moment

~Enjoy!

GregC, nolezmaj and winterburn69 like this.
  2. Thuddy Waters

Thuddy Waters

Mar 20, 2015
    Phoenix, AZ
  3. backin82

backin82 Jack of a Few Trades

Sep 9, 2009
    Oklahoma City, OK
    He's like a funk-filled bass machine.

4. SwitchGear

SwitchGear Supporting Member

Mar 23, 2005
    Sunny Beach, Wisconsin
    Loved the videos and this band. thanks for posting.

* yet another great Band from Flint, Michigan. Must be something in the water up there. lol

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
  5. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    Excellent! I saw them a month earlier here in Chicago--fifth time and they just seem to be getting better and better. I'm jealous I didn't get to see them with Ziggy. But I did get to see Bernand Purdie play with them in Central Park last September, so I can't complain too much.

6. silvertone

silvertone

Nov 6, 2007
    SF, CA
    Gotta say, I felt pretty old at the Fillmore.... But such is the case with any new band that plays there that catches my ear.

I came home from work one day and my wife was dancing by herself to Vulfpeck - I listened and kind of instantly heard the hooks and the killin' lines comin' from the bass player and the moment I heard they were gonna play at the Fillmore I bought tickets (4 months in advance). Glad I did.

Johno Dunn and GregC like this.