1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Joe Dart giving a live clinic ( : - )

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by silvertone, Sep 18, 2017.

1. silvertone

silvertone

Nov 6, 2007
    SF, CA

See him throw down Boogie on Reggae Woman in Brussels, Belgium at the 30 minute mark and even more crazy his fat slap work during Daddy Got a Tesla at 104:42 - 110 minute mark.

Mr_O'B, Ing and GregC like this.
  2. Ing

Ing

Aug 2, 2017
    Ewing, NJ
    I saw them in Brooklyn a couple of weeks ago. Dope show. I'ma big fan of Vulf and Joe Dart.

Also, I think the song you meant was "Beastly." Tesla is a great one as well!

GregC likes this.
  3. GregC

GregC Johnny and Joe Gold Supporting Member

Jan 19, 2007
    Chicago
    I've seen Vulfpeck 5 times now, including this past May where they did most of the same material (but not all). Their live shows just get better and better. I'm happy to see how they've progressed from the tiny little Tonic Room here 3 years ago to selling out nice-sized rooms in Europe.

I watched this stream the other day, the AV quality is superb. This is also the best version of Boogie On Reggae Woman I've seen them do; starting off with the duo of Joe and Antwaun is a great idea, and Woody's keys playing is stellar as well.

4. xnewyorka

xnewyorka Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2006
    NYC Area
    Jump right to the big solo at 1:07:10 - Throwing it down and tearing it up!!!