Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Joe Frazier - Jeff Berlin

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by pilloramos, Apr 5, 2005.

1. I'm willing to play this fabulous song. I know two versions, one released in Bill Bruford's "Gradually Going Tornado" (which I prefer) and the other in Jeff Berlin's "Crossroads".

If someone has the bass music sheet of this song, I'd apreciate it very much, or the tab as a second option.

Thankyou.

Fernando

2. 0fret

0fret

Dec 16, 2007
    Italy
    Hi guys, I have transcribed Joe Frazier's bass solo, after a long long work on it.
    No TAB on this transcription, everyone's gotta find it's own fingerings and positions, everyone has his/her favourite positions.
    I could only attach a very low resolution version of this score, due to the upload limits of this forum. For those who want a high resolution tiff file, contact me on skype (valeriobassplayer)
    I hope someone will enjoy this stuff!

Attached Files:

3. BluesWalker

BluesWalker Supporting Member

Jun 17, 2008
    Bristol, TN
    Thanks!

4. LeeNunn

LeeNunn Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    What a great bass line this is. I'm in the process of transcribing the version off Gradually Going Tornado. I've always considered Jeff Berlin to be a great bass player, but transcribing this song takes my respect for him to whole new level. I doubt I'll ever be able to play at full speed.

I couldn't get the lucaspickford.com link to come up. Is it down permanently?