1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Joe Frazier - Jeff Berlin

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by pilloramos, Apr 5, 2005.

1. I'm willing to play this fabulous song. I know two versions, one released in Bill Bruford's "Gradually Going Tornado" (which I prefer) and the other in Jeff Berlin's "Crossroads".

If someone has the bass music sheet of this song, I'd apreciate it very much, or the tab as a second option.

Thankyou.

Fernando

2. 0fret

0fret

Dec 16, 2007
    Italy
    Hi guys, I have transcribed Joe Frazier's bass solo, after a long long work on it.
    No TAB on this transcription, everyone's gotta find it's own fingerings and positions, everyone has his/her favourite positions.
    I could only attach a very low resolution version of this score, due to the upload limits of this forum. For those who want a high resolution tiff file, contact me on skype (valeriobassplayer)
    I hope someone will enjoy this stuff!

Attached Files:

3. BluesWalker

BluesWalker Supporting Member

Jun 17, 2008
    Bristol, TN
    Thanks!

4. LeeNunn

LeeNunn Supporting Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Charlottesville, VA
    What a great bass line this is. I'm in the process of transcribing the version off Gradually Going Tornado. I've always considered Jeff Berlin to be a great bass player, but transcribing this song takes my respect for him to whole new level. I doubt I'll ever be able to play at full speed.

I couldn't get the lucaspickford.com link to come up. Is it down permanently?