Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Joe Millionaire...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Hategear, Dec 8, 2002.

1. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Take 25 money-hungry, gold-digging, I-have-to-go-on-TV-to-find-a-man women and throw 'em into a contest where they compete for a guy that they think is worth 50 million bucks and what do you get? The one reality show I'm actually gonna try to watch! This is the funniest premise I have seen in ages! I can't wait to see the winner's face when she finds out dude only makes $19,000 a year! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

2. yeah i saw that commericial while watching the chiefs stomp the rams 49-10. i might just watch the last episode to see the reaction when they finde out he's worth about 49.81 million less than they thought

3. lesfleanut

lesfleanut Guest

Sep 25, 2001
    Syracuse N.Y.
    LMAO! When does this show start? What network and time does it air? I cant wait to see the finale.:D

4. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    Don't you mean 49.981 million less than they thought? 50-49.81 = 190,000

5. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Either way, that finalle is gonna be damn funny! I'd love to see interviews with the women after they find out!

6. Of course, the excuse will be, "I didn't care about the money - He just wasn't HONEST with me!!"

:)

7. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    I believe that will also be quite educational.

Yup, they sucked me in.

8. How could anyone possibly watch that show? It's like watching "The Bachelor" or a Britney Spears/Fred Durst "duet."

Absolutely idiotic.

Pathetic. :rolleyes:

9. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

This world loves to help itself to other peoples' money, real or imagined. I'm tempted to watch, I just hope it's only a few episodes long. And it better not be on at the same time as CSI.

10. The problem here, is it might be staged. That sounds stupid, but think of Dennis Leary's reality show on Comedy Central! That was supposed to be a good premise, but I did'nt watch more than two episodes because it got really dumb. They were doing a bad job at making that sound believable.
    But if it is true, it'll be great!;)

11. notduane

notduane

Nov 24, 2000