1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

John Carruthers E.U.B. for sale

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by Mike Carr, Jan 14, 2003.

1. Mike Carr

Mike Carr

Feb 5, 2002
    Hong Kong
    Carruthers Sub-1 E.U.B. for sale, includes flight case. soft gig bag and stand. Features removable neck for travel. Good condition, with Carruthers latest 3-band eq upgrade. Nice amber finish. About 7 years old, well cared for, normal wear from use, just a few minor finish dings, nothing major. Everything in good working order, new Heliocore Hybrids on bass. A very good sounding E.U.B. for the money.
    $1000 U.S. plus shipping takes it! Firm price. Sorry no pics right now, but working on that. <mikecarrbass@hotmail.com>
  2. Nick man

Nick man

Apr 7, 2002
    Tampa Bay
    Maybe with some pics.

3. Mike Carr

Mike Carr

Feb 5, 2002
    Hong Kong
    To those that were interested in the bass,

I've decided to keep the Carruthers Bass as a backup to my new Eminence.
    At the time of it's offering I was gigging in the mid-east, Dubai, UAE and had just taken delivery of a brand new Eminence. I thought I might be money ahead to sell the bass, instead of dealing with what might had been a costly air cargo bill at the end of my contract in Dubai, I had been there for a long time and had accumlulated quite a bit of stuff to ship home to America.
    However, as luck would have it, those costs proved to be affordable, so I've decided to withdraw my offer of sale for now, I'll keep it for a spare for the time being.
    Sorry for leaving the sale offer post up for so long, but computer access was often difficult while in the region, was hard to register on the Talkbass board to post and advise of my decision not to sell.
    My apologies, to those that had inquired about the bass.

Mike Carr