1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

John Entwistle Solo

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by JohnnyMan, Mar 20, 2006.

1. basspunk2005

basspunk2005 Guest

Jan 31, 2005
    lol, in my class at uni i am the 'rock' player and because I played it so well my friends didnt want to go up and play so I stayed up. Every week we have to learn a song, then on a friday perform that at 9am! So rocking The Who at 9am in the morning was great.

My left hands after that were feeling rock solid, but I used a pick insted of finger style as Im more comfortable with that. My teacher seemed very happy with my performance............................'this is home ground for you isn't it mark'

2. Mark,

Did you work out Won't Get Fooled Again or did you have tab?
    I did as I said and selected Won't Get Fooled Again as my song choice. I started working it out and I was using the only tab I could find of the song and what I found was from the live version by Sameer Barua. The tab is pretty good but I like to use as many sources as possible. If you used tab would you please post the link?

Thanks

John

3. ras1983

ras1983

Dec 28, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    the ox is my fave rock bassist.

4. Mine too.