Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

John Entwistle's Autopsy!

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Chopper, Dec 13, 2002.

1. I heard on the radio coming home from work this morning that John's death was attributed to cocain. According to the report two kinds of cocain were found in his system. Early reports stated that he was on heart medication for a heart condition. As reported was that two separate autopsy's were done on him. The second autopsy confirmed the first ones results. Has any one else heard any news on this matter? I have searched the Webb for information on this report but came up
    with nothing. I can’t see if someone was on medication for heart problems why would that
    person use cocain. If this is true it is in my opinion a tragic and senseless death on one of the
    greatest rock bass players to this day!

2. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

We're all human, we all make mistakes, we're all vulnerable to temptation even when we know the risks. Looking at the big picture, Ox lived a reasonably long and happy life, and left us some of the greatest rock bass lines ever created and performed. RIP