SOLD John K Animato

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by jerVc, Feb 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. jerVc

jerVc

Nov 6, 2011
    Little Rock, AR
    Price:
    $300
    Selling my John K Animato clone after much deliberation. These are pretty rare, I think about 30 of them were ever made. Anyone who has ever used a John K pedal knows how top notch they are. Compared to an original Human Gear Animato his take is clearly superior as the clean blend and high grade components makes all the difference. This is a very malleable distortion as is pairs very well with fuzz's, octaves, synths and still retains its signature tone. You can dial in that "Hysteria" tone from Muse w/a few turns w/no problem. Item is in perfect working condition and will be shipped USPS. Any questions feel free to send me a PM.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  2. jerVc

jerVc

Nov 6, 2011
    Little Rock, AR
    Absolution Bump

3. jerVc

jerVc

Nov 6, 2011
    Little Rock, AR
    Germanium goodness bump.

4. adamaarts

adamaarts

Apr 19, 2001
    Corona, CA
    Beta tester Source Audio, demos/reviews of many others
    Tough to resist, wish I had the money! I am gassing hard for an Animato/Animated/clone right now.

jerVc likes this.
  5. nshuman

nshuman

Sep 4, 2012
    WWWJWWW
    These are AMAZERFUL. I like to say that my JohnK ANimato Clone is the Gary Busey of effects pedals. ALL CRAZY JUST CRAZY! Great pedal.

jerVc likes this.
  6. jerVc

jerVc

Nov 6, 2011
    Little Rock, AR
    Opening up to trade offers. PM me any ideas. Nothing specific I am going for, but if you are interested and have an trade of equal value send me a PM.