1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD John Kallas 1966 Jazz Bass Replica

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by bbarthol2003, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Price:
    $1300
    Strings:
    IMG_1909.JPG IMG_1910.JPG IMG_1911.JPG IMG_1913.JPG IMG_1908.JPG IMG_1909.JPG This is a black 1966 Fender jazz bass replica with a matching headstock built for me by John Kallas a few years back. This nitrocellulose finished bass body is alder and has the bound, block inlaid rosewood fretboard on a maple neck with modern replica lollipop tuners. This bass is very lightweight, in excellent condition, and plays great. Anyone on these forums knows of John and his amazing work that he does on his basses. Whoever gets this bass will surely not be disappointed. Case is included. Shipping and handling rates to be determined by distance bass will be shipped. Will only ship within the continental United States. PayPal only. NO TRADES WHATSOEVER.

Please contact me via private message if you're interested in the bass due to me not checking the message boards often. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    funk7856, Matt Call and SwitchGear like this.
  2. "F" headstock logo or a Kallas logo?

JohnK is a master. This jazz looks real sweet. Hmm...xmas presents for the family or a new bass? Decisions.