Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

John Myung, the mole.

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Theodeus, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Theodeus

Theodeus

Jan 18, 2004
    Sweden
    I just can´t get any more info about this man than what´s on their homepage... I´ve only found one thing. I quote from jordanrudess.com.

"In this band you NEVER know what is gonna happen. It is a group made up of very unusual, unpredictable characters! Tonight we played in Fuerth Germany and the unexpected happened. In an award winning move at the end of our last song, John Myung Bass player extroadinaire, decided to go over to front man Labrie and TACKLE
    him football style, with his bass guitar on!!! THe two went down to the floor and rolled for a while while the other members of the group (me included) watched in complete amazement!!! It seems someone (who will go unmentioned) dared JM to do it with cash on the line! Lesson learned here. Don't EVER dare John Myung to do anything because it could happen!!!! Ben the lighting man gave John the "Most Out of Character Award" for the
    tour!! Unbelievable... Write this day down. It was bizarre. Does ANYBODY have a picture of this?? We would all love to see it!!"

That´s it! I´ve found no comment or anything. All there is on rudess site is pics of him warming up at strange locations =D

Now, to the point. Has anyone got a site where I might find something interesting about this fellow? He´s just so mysterious :rolleyes:

2. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
  3. Zaman

Zaman

Jan 25, 2004
    Heres a website dedicated to john myung....

its called 'the basis of a dream' (geddit:D)

http://members.tripod.com/~johnmyung/ http://members.tripod.com/~johnmyung/

(oh i signed up to this forum just to post this reply....ok now u can c how bored i am...):bawl:

4. Theodeus

Theodeus

Jan 18, 2004
    Sweden
    Thanks man! ;)