1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Joining the Sadowsky Club!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Stu L., Mar 5, 2008.

1. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Well, I just found and paid for a SA410, and already got the UPS email saying that it was in the system. I knew I wanted a 4x10, and I've played the Berg HS410 and loved it. I just couldn't afford it. Then this came along, and will soon be in Texas. Nothing important I guess, I'm just excited :hyper:

2. Excellent! You should be excited.:D

3. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Considering that this is the first time in about 2 1/2 years that I've owned my own rig, I am :D

4. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Bump for the pics! :hyper:
    BassRig003.

5. NICE! That is a GREAT cab for that head. Enjoy!

6. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    I've read that the YBA200 is a bright head, and I knew that the cab would be fairly bright too, but I think that they work well together. I am a very happy person at this point.

7. You can always dial the tweeter down, etc. The key to that amp from my limited experience with it is to get a cab that is designed to work with a tube head with that big open bottom, and that's exactly what the SA410 is designed to do.

8. Stu L.

Stu L.

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    Exactly, and with the tweeter at noon, it was just about perfect. I will end up cutting it some, but I only had a limited practice last night. It may not be a SA200, but I like it :D

9. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amps, Lakland Basses
    Stu,
    Sweeeeeet!!!