Jon Stewart in Half Baked

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by bassplayer7770, Jan 16, 2002.

1. Last time I watched the movie Half Baked I noticed something I didn't notice before. There's a scene with Jon Stewart, and behind him is an Eden rig, and I can't remember what else was there. Does anybody know if he plays bass? I was just curious. If you don't know, Jon Stewart is the host of Comedy Central's "The Daily Show". It's quite funny.:D
  2. ...d00d j00 f3lt d@ p0\/\/3R 0f d@ H3rB !!!!
  3. Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    I noticed that last time I saw the movie...thought it was kinda lame to post about it though ;)
  4. ...why lame...???
    rarely is it that bass players get credit or recognized. I'm just tired of seeing marshall stacks in any kinda movie or commercial. And they ain't no makin' any associatin' wit marshall and bass geetars.
  5. liran

Dec 18, 2000
    San Antonio, Texas
    Gary Sinise plays bass. And so does Dustin Diamond (Screech from Saved by the Bell) as does Keanu Reeves.
  6. istaticl

Nov 29, 2000
    Prescott, AZ
    I could see Screech as a good example by Keanu Reeves???
  7. I see Jon Stewart playing a Jack Cassidy or Vox bass.
  8. i thought i also saw a marshall stack somewhere...
  9. Actually, I learned that Gary Sinise played bass on The Daily Show. I guess a friend of his asked him to play bass on some jazz record. That's cool! I also knew Keanu Reeves played bass, but had no idea Screech played.:D
  10. Keanu is in a band called Dogstar. From what I remember, they're absolutely abysmal.
  11. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Lets just say keanu is as about as emotional in his music as he is his acting;)
    Cool name though.
  12. "Ever see an Eden rig?....Ever see an Eden rig on weed? It's the only way to see it man!" ;)