Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

jondog

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by James Hart, Sep 9, 2004.

1. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    http://www.talkbass.com/forum/member.php?userid=21889

The Dude knew my car died and he had one he was going to donate. PMed me to say it was mine if I wanted it. We went back and forth on how to get it to me (we are at least and hour and a half away from each other).... He ended up driving it down to me!!!

What a great guy!
    :bassist:

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Very excellent guy. Good trade deal for an ampeg 4x8, and it shipped super-quick! He packed it very well, and the cabinet was perfect. One stand-up dude!

3. Tedintheshed

Tedintheshed Banned

Oct 8, 2004
    Columbus, Ohio
    I bought a Morley Volume pedal off of jondog- delivery was timely and condition was as described. I would certainly do business with him again!Ted

4. I bought a '79 Ibanez MC-924 w/ Khauler Tremolo :D last weekend, gave me a good deal, included it's original case and strap, was very imfortative and helpful, and put up with my unpredictable scheduling problems, he even put on new strings, and gave it a polish! Would definitly buy from him again if he had something else I was GASing for. :)