Joni's Shadow & Light Domestic release

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by jerry, Jun 3, 2003.

1. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    They are finally going to release Joni Mitchell's Shadow & Light DVD without it being a import, should retail for between 15.00-17.00. So don't buy the imports.....the release date is 6/24/03:cool:
  2. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002

I came SO close to buying it a couple weeks ago, would have spent like 40 bucks...glad I didn't.
  3. JimK

Dec 12, 1999

You know how I feel about this vid, Jerry(I waited 20 years...bought the import VHS tape; then bought the import DVD. Crap).

BTW, I finally found Oteil's new one(I shoulda been searching for Oteil & The Peacemakers).
    Did you know if bit the dust?
    If so, that's too bad!
  4. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Does that mean it'll be available in the UK - my import copy doesn't work on my particular DVD and TV combination - although I watched bits of it on my sister's gear, it was only in B & W ! :confused:

It would be nice to have a proper version that I can play any time.
  5. zombywoof5050

Dec 20, 2001
    I know this is just wishful thinking but wouldn't it be great if they redid it without all that video crap?
  6. NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio

you are way too cool. i was about to buy the import!

7. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    Jim K....maybe the new one will have some extra scenes so me & you can buy our fourth or fifth copies;) I also agree with Zombywoof....I could do without the artsy-fartsy footage;)
  8. zombywoof5050

Dec 20, 2001