1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Josh B Pedal Sell Off...Timmy, Green Rhino, Moollon, Lehle and more!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by JoshB, Mar 24, 2013.

1. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

My collection is a bit big, and frankly I'm just not playing.

Prices are somewhat negotiable, but unreasonable lowballs will be completely ignored or mocked, depending on my mood. :D Prices DO NOT include shipping, but thank goodness for flat rate boxes from the USPS eh?

I will update the thread to remove pictures and the like when things sell. Thanks for looking!

Paul Cochrane Timmy (V2 I believe...) $130

forsale_01_zps2c1ce84d.

Way Huge Green Rhino (Comes with box and papers) - $75

forsale_02_zps3b2efdad.

Moollon Buffer-age Compressor (Comes with Box) - $150

forsale_03_zps2e5fefb8.

Lehle "Little Lehle" Looper Switcher - $75

Not that it matters much, but I got this from the guys in Emery. Great switcher!

forsale_04_zps624225f5.

Wounded Paw Super Blender (V2 I believe) - $150

Couple of knobs have been swapped so I could control a parameter with my foot a bit easier.

forsale_05_zps69bc1ec2.

Boss CE-3 Chorus w/box - $75

forsale_06_zpsdde71c5e.

JHV3 Custom Master Tap - Custom master tap tempo box with 3 outputs. Any of the three switches can be used as the mater tap tempo, as selected by the switch on the back of the pedal. It's an awesome tap tempo pedal! $100

forsale_07_zpse611ce58.

Cusack Tap-A-Whirl (Serial number 420...hehehe) There is an extra jack installed on the side of the pedal, but I don't know what it's for. Came like that and I never bothered to figure it out. $120

forsale_08_zps8c8d9cee.

EHX The Worm - Old school form factor, and sounds a lot better than the XO, at least IMO. $85

forsale_09_zps7f925b41.

2. El Slap

El Slap

Oct 8, 2011
    East Bay, CA
    PMing

3. Pmed

4. El Slap

El Slap

Oct 8, 2011
    East Bay, CA
    Hey, does anyone know what's up with JoshB? I sent him $190 on March 25th and still no pedals or a response to PM. Not trippin', just curious.

5. garmenteros

garmenteros Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    I have the same issue. No word from him. I filed a claim on paypal.

6. godblender

godblender Banned

Mar 11, 2009
    Michigan
    So I guess that I shouldn't bother pm'ing about that 'Rhino, eh?!

7. El Slap

El Slap

Oct 8, 2011
    East Bay, CA
    Any mods care to chime in?

8. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    El did you file a claim?

9. El Slap

El Slap

Oct 8, 2011
    East Bay, CA
    Tried to. He was such a nice guy I gifted him the dough. Stupid me.

10. Josh is a stand-up guy. He's is, or was, a mod and I sold him a bass in person a couple of years ago. I really don't think that he would rip anyone off, but that's just from my limited dealing with him. I understand everyone's reactions and don't blame you for filing the claims. The lack of communication alone would've forced my hand as well. I just hope for those of you that are involved that it's something other than him trying to get over on the community and that it's nothing too serious on his end.

11. El Slap

El Slap

Oct 8, 2011
    East Bay, CA
    I'm sure he is a good dude I don't think he would rip anyone off. Life happens, and he could be in dire straights right now. I'm just hoping that someone can tip him off as to his responsibilities here and maybe I can get my money back, or preferably get the pedals I bought. But here's to wishful thinking. Best of luck to the guy.

12. garmenteros

garmenteros Bass Enthusiast Supporting Member

Aug 24, 2008
    Dominican Republic
    I got my money back today from paypal. I payed for the pedal march 25 and never got proof of shipping and only heard from him once. I hated to do this but I needed the pedal and got it elsewhere. He never showed up or responded to PMS, emails, the paypal dispute or the claim. Its like he vanished for no reason. Best of luck to those that purchased other stuff from him and to him as well.