Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Joshsmog

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by drewby9000, Oct 17, 2004.

1. drewby9000

drewby9000

Mar 31, 2004
    Evansville, IN
    Dear users of talkbass.com,
    Earlier in the year (perhaps February) User:joshsmog informed me he had some pickups from a Washburn bass which he replaced because he believed they were faulty, but it turned out to be his strings were too new and they were thusly producing a tinny sound.

His asking price was $20 (American Dollars) and I told him I would sen him the money. Granted I sent the money to him a few weeks after I said I would, but it does not excuse his tardiness.

I have been waiting for my pickups since April, and I am severely unhappy.

I have gone so far as to write a letter to Josh's mother almost 3 weeks ago. I presume Josh has intercepted the letter, because I have not received a response.

Buyer beware, do not trust this guy.

Drew

2. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    Ahh, I have a story to add to this also.

Approximetly January I was looking in the FS forum for a compression pedal. I discovered joshsmog had one for trade. I had an envelope filter that I wanted to trade. I cotacted him and set up a trade. In good faith, I sent my envelope filter out to Josh. About a month and a half later I received a chorus pedal (hmmmm.....). Well before the chorus pedal even arrived I received an email from Josh saying he'd sent the wrong pedal. He told me that I should send him the chorus back before he sent the compression pedal to me. By this time another user was having problems too, so I decided not to send the pedal untill I received the correct one. Well, it's 1/2 way thorugh October and I have no compression pedal, but I have a chorus pedal so I'm happy.

thanks josh!
    xoxo