Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by drewby9000, Oct 17, 2004.

1. drewby9000

Mar 31, 2004
    Evansville, IN
    Dear users of,
    Earlier in the year (perhaps February) User:joshsmog informed me he had some pickups from a Washburn bass which he replaced because he believed they were faulty, but it turned out to be his strings were too new and they were thusly producing a tinny sound.

His asking price was $20 (American Dollars) and I told him I would sen him the money. Granted I sent the money to him a few weeks after I said I would, but it does not excuse his tardiness.

I have been waiting for my pickups since April, and I am severely unhappy.

I have gone so far as to write a letter to Josh's mother almost 3 weeks ago. I presume Josh has intercepted the letter, because I have not received a response.

Buyer beware, do not trust this guy.

2. Beav

Beav Graphics Whore

Jul 17, 2003
    Middle Tennessee
    Designer: Beav's Graphics
    Ahh, I have a story to add to this also.

Approximetly January I was looking in the FS forum for a compression pedal. I discovered joshsmog had one for trade. I had an envelope filter that I wanted to trade. I cotacted him and set up a trade. In good faith, I sent my envelope filter out to Josh. About a month and a half later I received a chorus pedal (hmmmm.....). Well before the chorus pedal even arrived I received an email from Josh saying he'd sent the wrong pedal. He told me that I should send him the chorus back before he sent the compression pedal to me. By this time another user was having problems too, so I decided not to send the pedal untill I received the correct one. Well, it's 1/2 way thorugh October and I have no compression pedal, but I have a chorus pedal so I'm happy.

thanks josh!