Journey To The End Of The East Bay!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Son of Spam, Aug 5, 2001.

1. Sorry, but I've only been playing what... 3 months now I believe...and I'm REALLY happy that I can play this song...LoL... I finally figured most of it out.... now, I can't play it smooth all the time, but I played it good once, so I'm damn happy...LoL

Feel free to move this post wherever mod... this probably belongs in Miscellaneous....

But oh well..

That song always stood as a big old piece of turd barrier. And I broke it. yay!
  2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    hey i love to play that song too! :)

is not that hard, i don´t play that much with a pick but when a get a hand on one i have to play this song and parallel universe by RHCP :D

BTW: yep, your thread don´t belong here but since it´s music related it goes to miscelaneous as you suggested

have a nice day :)
  3. Yes, very fun song, I love everything about it, I know it so well, when my band plays it, I can sing too!

*I dont sing and play a whole lot at the same time*
  4. I love that song. I think it sounds cooler with fingers, but I can do it both ways.
  5. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2001
    That is a fun tune to play. It's a nice run.
  6. Yep...and since I can sing, I sing that song.... I can't sing it well though....cause well, I don't have that type of voice.