Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Journey To The End Of The East Bay!!!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Son of Spam, Aug 5, 2001.

1. Sorry, but I've only been playing what... 3 months now I believe...and I'm REALLY happy that I can play this song...LoL... I finally figured most of it out.... now, I can't play it smooth all the time, but I played it good once, so I'm damn happy...LoL

Feel free to move this post wherever mod... this probably belongs in Miscellaneous....

But oh well..

YAY!!!!

That song always stood as a big old piece of turd barrier. And I broke it. yay!

2. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    Mexico
    hey i love to play that song too! :)

is not that hard, i don´t play that much with a pick but when a get a hand on one i have to play this song and parallel universe by RHCP :D

BTW: yep, your thread don´t belong here but since it´s music related it goes to miscelaneous as you suggested

have a nice day :)

3. Yes, very fun song, I love everything about it, I know it so well, when my band plays it, I can sing too!

*I dont sing and play a whole lot at the same time*

4. I love that song. I think it sounds cooler with fingers, but I can do it both ways.

5. ZuluFunk

ZuluFunk

Apr 14, 2001
    Pennsylvania
    That is a fun tune to play. It's a nice run.

6. Yep...and since I can sing, I sing that song.... I can't sing it well though....cause well, I don't have that type of voice.